Friday, January 19, 2007

I'm Still Here!

Hi Ya'll - I just wanted to let you know that I haven't given up on blogging - and I have some adorable Christmas pictures of MissC to post (when I have time to download them from my camera)!! The last few weeks here at work have been hectic! I don't have a computer at home, so any blogging has to be done before work or at lunch - - and the past few weeks I have started early and worked through most lunches! (I'm exempt from overtime - darn!) I have lurked around some of your blogs when I just needed a few minutes break in the afternoon - but haven't even done much commenting!

All the spreadsheets for the upcoming audits and contributions and payouts are almost done (yea!!) so maybe in the next week or so I'll have time to do this fun stuff!

Check here occasionally - "Ah'll be baack"!
Grandi

4 comments:

someone else said...

Yay! I was afraid you had abandoned blogging. Glad to see you're still there.

Emily said...

hooray! glad to see you're still around. :) i'll keep checking back.

Nancy said...

I was worried about you... and I am glad you are back. Sorry to hear about hectic work but maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel. I will be back.

kpjara said...

I'm glad things are going well! I try to check in daily to see if you're 'here'.

Looking forward to hearing more from you.