Monday, October 01, 2007

Welcome MissA


Well, I am sooo happy to report that this sweet family








has now become this beautiful family!








MissA made her entrance Sunday night Sept 23! She weighed in at 7lb 10oz and 19.25" long! She is really pretty and although in the week that has passed, MissC has fallen in love with her, she wasn't too sure why mommy was holding that baby! She had spent the night with her aunt and uncle and they had just arrived at the hospital Monday morning, so this was her first introduction to her own real live little sister!

This beautiful little girl is our 4th granddaughter and although raising 2 boys was fun, granddaughters are a whole new adventure!

When gd #1 came a little over 5 years ago I didn't really know how to shop for girls - we didn't get to see her too often, so my skill level stayed rather static til MissC came along 2.5 years ago! Babies R Us is a blast and I went to work on honing my skills! Shopping for # 3 was fun, but again - they live far away so I don't get to see her often. When I went to do a little shopping for MissA so I'd be ready when she came I realized I have hit my stride. I have to be careful not to go overboard - all those little clothes are soooooooo cute!!! Sparkly and flowered tennys are so fun and it's a good thing that Babies R Us is far enough away so that I can't just stop by any old time!! HA!!

Welcome to the family MissA! Love, Grandi & Poppy

3 comments:

someone else said...

Awwwww!!!!

I had no control over my little girl shopping for the granddaughters. It's just so fun and there's so much cute stuff.

I'm home. See you Saturday.

Emily said...

big congratulations go to the grandmother, of course! what a cutie pie!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! She's just lovely!