Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Another Fun Meme

I found this one over at The Sassy Lime It looked like fun, so here goes:

A is for age: 58
B is for beer of choice: root - especially diet with a tiny bit of cream - tastes just like a root beer float only lo-cal!
C is for career: Currently - Human Resources and Benefits Administrator
D is for your dog's name: none any more, but my last one was a black American cocker named Nikki
E is for essential item you use everyday: computer, coffee maker, electric toothbrush.

F is for favorite tv show at the moment: I love NCIS and The Unit. I also love any cooking, decorating, and remodeling show I can find!
G is for favorite game: I love card games - but don't enjoy when it gets "cutthroat"
H is for Hometown: Tustin, CA
I is for instruments you play: I tried the piano - 3 years of lessions - just couldn't make my fingers behave! I sing instead!
J is for favorite juice: cranberry juice
K is for things that drive you krazy: people who misspell they're/their/and there and you're/your. And putting apostrophies where they don't belong! That drives me bonker's (See - like that!)
L is for last place you ate: my desk, Medifast diet bar for lunch.
M is for marriage: 38 years and I still really like him!
N is for your name: Grandi will do!
O is for overnight hospital stay: 4 - one to have surgery to get pregnant, 2 babies and a gall bladder!
P is for people you were with today: my husband before work and my work mates.
Q is for quote: from my dad "Mind over matter - if you don't mind it doesn't matter"
R is for biggest regret: not too many really - probably that I didn't keep my weight under control better when I was younger.
S is for sport: love to watch gymnastics, skating and golf sometimes
T is for time you woke up today: 5 am - to walk, have my quiet time and be ready to leave for work a little after 7.
U is for current underwear: Yup - I'm wearing mine!
V is for vegetable you love: nearly all veggies. I love big salads and brussels sprouts, and green beans, artichokes, asparagas - about the only one I won't eat is okra!
W is for something you have won: not too many things - but recently, 2 Disneyland passes - took our son, daughter in law and granddaughter with us! Fun day!
X is for x-rays you have had: well my teeth, but also knees, hand and mamograms.
Y is for yummy food you ate today: the piece of Holloween candy I ate after my diet bar for lunch!
Z is for zodiac: I'm a gemini, but I really stay away from that stuff - I'd rather put my trust in God!

Ok - your turn! Let me know if you played!

3 comments:

Emily said...

hey, grandi, this is great! thanks for playing. :)

TJ said...

Cute Meme!
:-D
Thanks for stopping by this evening and for all of your support and prayers!!

someone else said...

I've done one almost just like this, so I won't do it again. It was fun reading yours, though.