Friday, July 21, 2006

Friday Babblings 6 - Aloha!

I'm trying to get my desk cleaned off before the end of today, so I don't have time to write much! I am leaving Saturday morning at 9:15 for Hawaii!! Wahoo!! We are going to the big island with some friends who have a 2-bd timeshare near Kona. There is a bunch of us - another set of friends also have a 3-br condo there, and they are taking a group with them! 4 couples are flying out tomorrow morning, with 1 more and their kids later in the afternoon tomorrow. We have the condos for the whole week - right on a golf course and the ocean. I promise to try to have a good time!!!

We are going snorkeling, we will visit the Volcano, and the Volcano Winery, a coffee plantation and 3 of the guys (and hopefully me!) will play golf. Other than that we are just going to have to relax and read and relax!! Oh - did I say just relax?!! Tough, but I think we can handle the pressure!

So that is the end for today! I'll catch up with everyone when I get back! Aloha!!

5 comments:

John Cowart said...

No need for envy to consume me -- I already live in Florida.

Hope you enjoy a great trip.

kpjara said...

I wish I were there!

Enjoy the vacation and the beauty.

Emily said...

wow - can i just say how AMAZING it all sounds? i hope we get to see some pictures later! have fun!

christina said...

Have a great time... I have always wanted to go there.
ENJOY!!

Emily said...

hey i played along with your ABC meme at my place!