Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Too Cute!

Well, I'm happy! I got 3 pictures to load!! This is the little outfit I made Miss C a couple of weeks ago! I found the pattern at a Sewing & Craft show, and they had the fabric too. The print is a little "Easter-y", but it was just so darn cute I went with it anyway! The jacket is totally reversable with green buttons on the pink check side and pink buttons on the print side. It has roll up cuffs and the hood turns back to reveal the lining. The front is open under the 3 little buttons at the top. The pattern showed 2 pockets, but to cut back on the bulk, I just put one on each side - so the print side has a pink check pocket.

I also bought this super double-stick tape stuff that is supposed to hold up forever at the same show. I didn't want the stitching to show on the ribbon trim around the bottom, so I put it on both sides - with that. It looked sooo cute!

I bought a little denim skirt at "Targhea" and put a double row of matching ruffles on it and put the ribbon trim on the top ruffle too. The whole outfit was so fun to make!! I can hardly wait to see her wear it!





4 comments:

someone else said...

That's just as sassy and cute as it can be!!

"Grandi" said...

I thought so - I love it!!

TJ said...

That's just some cuteness, right there!!!
;-D

Pear tree cottage! said...

Hello from Australia, I have been just travelling around the world and back from blog to blog and thought yours looked very nice.

There is nothing like the love of a little grand daughter your outfit is so very lovely she will just think it so special.

We now have three darling grand daughters and five little boys...all under five years old.

:o) However I will stress here right now I am a young nanni! lol lol
nice to drop in and I look forward to another visit soon.

best wishes to you.