Wednesday, June 07, 2006

A Few More Apt Pics




Here are some more move pictures - I couldn't get them to load yesterday! I said I loved my bedroom - it is much larger than the one we had in our house! I can actually walk to the door and see my pretty quilt! And for the first time in 30 years the mirror fits over the dresser!! The bedrooms were really tiny in our house and there was always a window in the way!





Our little deck is the perfect place for breakfast coffee or "happy hour" after work!










This is (HA! WILL be) the guest/sewing room - you can see I still have just a couple of things to do in there!! However - this is all that is left of the "100 boxes"!!









I left this last picture large to show the little lady sitting on a nest up on that beam. It is only about 4" wide and I can see the babies snuggling under her from my kitchen window! When I find my binoculars I'll see if I can count the babies! She is a dove, and seemingly undaunted by our comings and goings! I sure hope those babies stay on the beam till they can fly - it is a looong way down!!

















1 comment:

someone else said...

What a pretty bed and quilt! They show off well in that room.