Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Today

Today is my birthday! It is Flag day and my day! When I was little I totally believed dad when he told me the flags were out for me and even now - I do love flags!!

It is 2:30 here in SoCal, and I am at work. My boss is in Germany trying to cheer the flagging US Soccer team on, his adm assistant is out sick and the weather outside is beautiful. I believe I will leave this establishment and celebrate my birthday by going to Cold Stone, picking up a white chocolate with raspberries and chocolate chips and eating it out by the pool at my apt! (If you don't know what Cold Stone is - it is a wonderful place where they take one of their many flavors of home-made style ice cream and mix it with whatever you would like to have in it!! WONDERFUL!!)

So, the stuff on my desk will just have to wait - because I am celebrating life today!!

4 comments:

Sugarmama said...

Hey, happy birthday! My own birthday is on Bastille Day. Not so big here, but huge in France. Maybe someday I'll get tickets to France for my birthday and find out for myself, eh? In the meantime, custom ice cream sounds like a great way to spend it. Cheers!

TJ said...

Happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you...happy birthday...God Bless You...Happy Birthday to you!!!
I had my first Cold Stones in Florida at Destin Beach in the fall of 2004...Nummy!!!!
:-D

"Grandi" said...

Thanks!! The ice cream was all it was anticipated to be!! I didn't lick the dish because there were people around, but I was sure tempted!! HA!!

kpjara said...

Cold Stone is truly a blessing from God! Yum-dilly-ishus

Glad you had a wonderful birthday! It's good to celebrate God's creations.